My Kentucky Home

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gates of the Bluegrass



Ater seeing my Onc last Wednesday, I treated myself to an afternoon of shooting pictures. My first stop was the Thoroughbred Park in downtown Lexington. The bronze statues look so life like, you expect one of them to move at any minute. Then I drove north on Newtown Pike. One of the farms I enjoyed was Cobra Farm. Owned by the gentleman that designed and marketed the oversized Corbra golf clubs. I hope you enjoy this short pictorial trip thru the Bluegrass!

5 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos...my daughter loves horses. We live in Davie, Florida and Davie touts itself as a "Western" town...lol. We do have a rodeo grounds and there is a recreational horse culture here but nothing to compare with the huge breeding & training farms where you are at. Congratulations on your "vacation from medication." I wish you continued success. Take care & have a safe day, John

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and great news for you!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and great news for you!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, great pictures, thank you for sharing with us! Very happy about your news,
Take Care,
Chris

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan: I am a newbie MM'er-- 15 months into it, doing pretty well. If you do your world tour, you can add Anchorage Alaska to the itinerary.

Thank you for the lovely photos and your blog. Congratulations on feeling better and continued good luck.

Marge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home