My Kentucky Home

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ohio Renaissance Festival






Oh, what a wonderful day we had stepping back in time at the Ohio Renaissance Festival! I loved the costumes, the humor, the jousting....everything! I took a ton of pictures. I particularly liked the knight on the black horse. The "Lady", whose hand he is kissing, had just agreed to become his wife a few hours before this picture was taken. I've always loved history and this was history at it's best.

We were able to see an artisian blowing glass, to hear children's stories, to watch a magician escape from a strait jacket. My friend's Grandson especially liked the human chess game. I was fascinated by a women who was braiding hair in the most intricate of patterns! It made me wish for the days when women wore beautiful dresses and had flowers woven into their hair. Sigh.....

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. Good to hear from you and that you are doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home